Request a Consult | 703-553-1099
Wendroff & Associates, CPA will hold the next edition of its free Technical Solutions Webinar Series – Creating a Budget and Sales Forecast in QuickBooks on July 28, 2010. The one hour course was created to help small business owners utilize their accounting software more effectively and efficiently.
The course, set for July 28 at 1:30 pm EST, is part of the firm’s Online Solutions Initiative, which includes the “Ask a CPA” Webinar Series and Insight: Conversations with Today’s Leading Entrepreneurs – Podcast interviews with some of the country’s most inspirational and successful entrepreneurs.
The Creating a Budget and Sales Forecast Using QuickBooks Webinar will discuss the following topics:
• Creating & Editing a Budget for your Company
• How to Read Budgets vs Actual Reports
• Creating & Editing a Sales Forecast for your Company
• How to Use a Budget and Sales Forecast to Grow Your Business
• How to Create and Utilize a Projection of Cash Flows
• Open Q&A Session
The Webinar is absolutely free and open to any business owner, manager or individual who would like to learn how to more effectively use the Budget and Sales Forecast features using QuickBooks.