- Government Contracting
- Small Business Accounting
- Bookkeeping & Payroll Issues
- Small Business Tax
- Family and Individual Tax
Background & Experience
Julia is a Manager for WendroffCPA and works with our small business and government contracting clients. She received her BA from the Universidad Veracruzana in Mexico, and her MS in Taxation from Golden Gate University in California. She specializes in tax planning, preparation, monthly accounting, Deltek, DCAA compliant accounting, and budgeting and forecasting. Julia is an avid hiker and has hiked both the South and North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- M.S. – Taxation, Golden Gate University, California
- B.A. – Accounting, Vercruzana University, Mexico
Licensing & Certifications
- CPA, District of Columbia
On the Personal Side
- Julia enjoys hiking, biking and yoga and has hiked both the South and North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Julia is a member of the Virginia Society and New Mexico Society of CPAs and participates in several NGO boards.