- Non-Profit Organizations
- Small Business Accounting
- Small Business Tax
- Individual Tax
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
Background & Experience
Hannah works on small business and non-profit accounting and helps clients create processes and procedures that ensure optimal transparency in their financial statements. She has experience preparing tax returns for individuals, small businesses, and non-profit organizations. Hannah has a high attention to detail and enjoys the mathematical and problem-solving opportunities that accounting presents and enjoys providing quality accounting and tax services to clients
Prior to joining Wendroff & Associates, Hannah worked for a boutique accounting firm for nearly six years throughout the duration of her educational training.
- Master of Professional Accounting – Colorado State University Global
- B.S. – Accounting, Colorado State University Global
Licensing & Certifications
On the Personal Side
- Hannah enjoys riding horses and competing in Eventing competitions throughout Colorado and the surrounding states.
- Anytime she is not in her office, she loves spending time outdoors, going on adventures in the mountains, and walking along the river with her two dogs and her son, Henry.
- Hannah is passionate about expression of movement through dance and yoga, as well as getting lost in an epic fantasy novel.