- Small Business Accounting
- Individual Tax
- International Tax/Foreign Account Reporting
- Nonprofit Accounting
Background & Experience
Banu Develioglu provides tax and accounting services to the firm’s individual clients, small businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
Banu is originally from Istanbul but lived in Italy for a decade before moving to DC in August 2021. Prior to joining Wendroff & Associates, Banu worked in International Tax and Foreign Account Reporting (FAR) and with American expats in Italy. She speaks five languages with fluency in Italian, Turkish and English; intermediate level in French; and some Spanish.
- B.A. – International Relations and Global Politics, American University of Rome
- MSc – Economics and Management, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- M.S. – Accountancy, George Washington University
Licensing & Certifications
On the Personal Side
- Outside of work, Banu enjoys cooking, traveling and spending time with her two dogs Daisy, a Yorkshire Terrier and Pasha, a Brittany Spaniel.