Wendroff & Associates, LLC, a full service CPA firm, offering Tax Consulting, CFO services and Bookkeeping, will hold the next edition of its free online Technical Solutions Webinar Series – QuickBooks Online Advanced Course on May 27. The one hour course was created to help small business owners utilize their business software more effectively and efficiently.
The course, set for May 27 at 1:30 p.m., is part of the firm’s Online Solutions Initiative, which includes the “Ask a CPA” Webinar Series. The Technical Solutions Series –QuickBooks Online Advanced Webinar is absolutely free and will discuss the following topics:
* How to Properly Set up your Chart of Accounts
* Customizing and Scheduling Important Reports
* Setting Up Automatic Payments
* Managing Your A/R More Effectively to Improve Cash Flow
* How to Set Up an Online Budget Using QBO
* Open Q&A Session
The Webinar is absolutely free and open to any business owner, manager or individual who would like to learn how to use QuickBooks Online more effectively. If you have any questions, please contact Darren Wendroff at 703-436-1461.