Giving back to the community is part of our culture at Wendroff & Associates. In addition to offering military discounts, we are very involved in the community and in local non-profit organizations — and we volunteer, too. Learn more about what we do and how to join us in giving back.
Here are some of the monetary efforts we make to give back:
- Free accounting analysis for nonprofits on current accounting process and systems.
- 10% discount on individual tax preparation for active duty military soldiers and veterans. Please let us know if you are one when speaking to us.
- We donate for good causes, which support the public and the community. If you are looking for a donation and have a good cause, please let us know.
Here are some of the volunteer services we do to give back:
- Arlington Food Assistance Center (AFAC) – Wendroff CPA does several days of service at the Arlington Food Assistance Center, packing meals for pick up at the food bank. This is one of our favorite events, and we’re honored to serve such a wonderful nonprofit.
- Meals on Wheels (MOW), Arlington, VA – We volunteer by delivering hot meals to individuals who aren’t able to cook for themselves. Another wonderful local nonprofit that we’re honored to serve. It’s incredibly rewarding and fun to connect with the local community and deliver some hot meals.
Chen Xing and Sarah Sun volunteering for Meals on Wheels
Brian Wendroff volunteering for Meals on Wheels
Sarah Sun volunteering for Meals on Wheels