Request a Consult | 703-553-1099
Wendroff & Associates will be hosting an Asset Protection and Estate Planning Seminar for High Net Worth Individuals on February 3 from 6:00 to 7:45 pm. The seminar will be held at WendroffCPA Offices located at 2300 Ninth Street, South, Suite 305, Arlington.
The Asset Protection Seminar will discuss the following topics:
• What You Need to Know about Probate, Wills and Powers of Attorney
• Overview of Trusts: Testamentary Trusts, Revocable (“Living”) Trusts, Irrevocable Asset Protection Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
• How to Properly Leverage the Gift Tax and the Generation Skipping Transfer Tax
• What are Asset Freezing Transactions
• Special Considerations for Business Owners
• Tax Planning Issues to Consider
• Q&A Session
Any individual or business owner interested in engaging with an Estate Planning Attorney or CPA is invited to attend. Seating will be limited to 20 participants, and light refreshments will be served. If you have any questions, please contact Darren Wendroff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-436-1461.