Escape your desk and let WendroffCPA optimize an online accounting system, so you can access your vital business info from anywhere in the world.
Upgrade to QuickBooks Online with a Certified ProAdvisor
With today’s mobile devices and cloud computing, QuickBooks Online looks to be the foreseeable accounting solution for the small business. Many business owners have using QuickBooks desktop for years, and are just hesitant to make the switch to QuickBooks Online. You could be missing out on some convenient features to streamline your business accounting. You can do almost everything in QuickBooks Online that you can in do in QuickBooks Desktop, plus more. Developed more than a decade ago, QuickBooks Online continues to offer new features and remains the leader in online accounting software.
Here is how QuickBooks Online differentiates from QuickBooks Desktop
- Allows access to the accounting system as long as there is an internet connection
- It is in the cloud (some of examples of other information being in the cloud is your email or online banking)
- You can have up to 25 users on it at any time including an accountant user
- It is backed up hourly on Intuit’s Server
- Your data is protected and private (Learn more about QuickBooks Online security.)
- It updates automatically so you no longer have to update the software when there is a new version
- You can schedule customized reports such as a PDF or excel spreadsheet to be sent to your email
- QuickBooks Online can be viewed with an I-phone, Android, Blackberry, or Ipad, and you can even send invoices through your smartphone or tablet
- Unlimited client support, where you can call QuickBooks or email to assist you with questions
Get a Free Consult