Having a good accounting process in place is key to running a successful business or nonprofit. It is the foundation for everything else relating to accounting such as invoicing, paying bills, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, tax planning and preparation.
Top Accounting and Advisory Services
Whether you a startup or an established business or nonprofit, having a good accounting process in place will be essential in helping your organization grow. As a business owner or nonprofit executive, you need to be smart with your money. Wendroff & Associates, CPA understands this and has developed outsourced accounting solutions to work with your budget and help you move forward.
As a startup, we can provide training on QuickBooks to make you feel confident and to help you use it for your organization. As you grow, we can also free up your time by performing the day to day accounting for you and act like your Chief Financial Officer (CFO). We can also do everything in-between this helping you scale while reducing the operational cost to provide exactly what you need when you need it.
Benefits of Accounting and Advisory services from a CPA firm
- Work with experts who understand more than the debits and credits by developing accounting solutions to help grow your organization
- Have qualified CPAs and accountants who can provide accounting and tax solutions, which optimizes tax savings and frees up time for the owner or executive
- As you grow, so does your accounting needs, and we help you scale every step of the way
- Saves time on training someone and turnover costs of a bad hire or employees leaving unexpectedly
- You have an outside party who can review your financial information and provide honest feedback to help you with decision making
How can we assist?
- Preparing invoices and customer statements
- Record accounts payable and prepare checks for signature or electronic payment
- Process payroll and input payroll from our payroll system or an outsourced payroll company like Paychex, Gusto or ADP
- Reconcile bank and other balance sheet accounts so they are accurate and meaningful to the user
- Prepare financial statements for management use or outside parties
- Provide cash flow management, strategic cost cutting, budget and revenue forecasting, and other CFO services
- Provide monthly, quarterly or bi-annual accounting review if you manage the books on a daily basis
- We offer fixed fees so you can budget effectively throughout the year
- Develop an accounting process to go from a cash basis to accrual basis to conform with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- If you are nonprofit, we can assist with tracking restricted assets, managing grant, member and donor revenue and developing internal controls
Let Wendroff & Associates help you streamline your accounting system and process to move your company forward.
Get a Free Consult